Hoozhu 2016 New Dive Light Max 900lm Waterproof 120m D10
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||EVA Gift Box/Carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: D10
- Material: Aluminum
- Size: S
- Certification: CE, RoHS,FCC
- Condition: New
- Brightness: 900 Lumens
- Waterproof: Unerwater 100m
- Battery: 18650 Li-ion Battery
- Specification: 151(L)x26(body dia. )x50(head dia. )mm
- HS Code: 8513101000
- Type: Diving Light
- Usage: Diving
- Color: Blue
- Customized: Customized
- Bulb: CREE Xm-L2 LED
- Runtime: 1.8 Hrs (High) ,5.8 Hrs(Low)
- Lens: 4mm Clear PC
- Trademark: HOOZHU
- Origin: Shenzhen of China
1. Item No.: D10
2. Model: Diving Flashlight (LED Flashlight for Diving)
3. LED: CREE XM-L2
4. Brightness: 1000 Lumens
5. Modes: High, Low, Strobe
6. Burn Time: 1.5 hrs (High) ,5.8 hrs(Low)
7. Waterproof: 100 meters
8. Structure Material: Aeronautical aluminu
9. Treatment: Hard-anodizing type III
10. Lens: 4mm clear PC
11. Operation Voltage: 2.7 to 4.2V
12. Battery: 1x 18650 Li- ion battery.
13. Sizes: 151(L)x26(body dia.)x50(head dia.)mm
14. Weight: 243 g (w/o battery)
15. ON/OFF: Tail switch
16. Operation: Repeated to switch ON/OFF within one second to cycle through 3 modes.
1. The Diving Light with special fixture.It would be damaged if disassembled at your own discretion.
2. Pl inspect the O-rings carefully every time you finished diving and change the broken O-rings when necessary.
3. After every diving,pl clean the flashlight body with fresh water,and store it properly after full dried.
1. Remove the tail by turning counter-clockwise.
2. Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown by the polarity stickers.
3. Mount the tail by turning clockwise.DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET.
1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light is green in the free-load status.
2. Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
3. The indicator light is red if the batter is not fully charged; It will turn green after fully charged.
4. Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the diving light.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
Check closely for cuts, scratches, or an otherwise damaged O-ring or mating lens surface as this can cause the light to flood under pressure. Remove any salt deposits, sand, dirt, or other foreign matter from the O-ring sealing surfaces.
KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
If the light is not to be used for sometime,remove the batteries to prevent possible leakage or corrosion.Pl remove the batteries during transportation to prevent it from incorrect operation
WARRANTY: One Year