Diving Video Light with CREE Xm-L2 LED V11
|FOB Price:||US $0.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30, 000 Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: V11
- Material: Aluminum
- Size: S
- Color: Black
- Customized: Customized
- Model/Name: V11 /Camping Light for Diving Video
- Lens: 4mm Clear PC
- Treatment: Hard-Anodizing Type III
- Sizes: 124(L)X40mm(Head Dia.)
- Trademark: HOOZHU
- Specification: CE, RoHS, FCC, SGS
- HS Code: 8513101000
- Type: Diving Light
- Usage: Diving
- Gender: Both Men and Women
- Certification: CE, RoHS,FCC,SGS
- Condition: New
- Burn Time: High: 1.2 Hrs, Low: 5.8 Hrs
- Modes: High, Low, Strobe
- Battery: 1X 18650 Li-ion Battery
- Weight: 140 Gram (W/Obattery)
- Transport Package: EVA Gift Box
- Origin: Shenzhen of China
1. Model: V11
2. Name: Diving Video Camping Light
3. LED: CREE XM-L 2
4. Brightness: 900 Lumens
5. LED Color temperature: 4500-5000k.
6. Modes: High,Low,Strobe
7. BurnTime: 1.2 hrs (high), 5.8 hrs (Low),5.8 hrs (Strobe)
9. Waterproof: 100 meters
10. Material: Aeronautical aluminum
11. Treatment: Hard-anodizing type III
12. Lens: 4mm clear PC
13. Beam Angle: 110 degrees
14. Voltage: 2.8V to 4.5V
15. Battery: 1x 18650 Li-ion battery or 2xCR123
16. Sizes: 124(L)x26(body dia.)x40(head dia.)mm
17. Weight: 140 g (w/o battery)
18. Switch: Tail switch
19. Operation: Repeated to switch ON/OFF within one second to cycle through 3 modes.
1. The Diving Light with special fixture.It would be damaged if disassembled at your own discretion.
2. Pl inspect the O-rings carefully every time you finished diving and change the broken O-rings when necessary.
3. After every diving,pl clean the flashlight body with fresh water,and store it properly after full dried.
1. Remove the tail by turning counter-clockwise.
2. Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown by the polarity stickers.
3. Mount the tail by turning clockwise.DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET.
1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light is green in the free-load status.
2. Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
3. The indicator light is red if the batter is not fully charged; It will turn green after fully charged.
4.Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the diving light.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
Check closely for cuts, scratches, or an otherwise damaged O-ring or mating lens surface as this can cause the light to flood under pressure. Remove any salt deposits, sand, dirt, or other foreign matter from the O-ring sealing surfaces.
KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
If the light is not to be used for sometime,remove the batteries to prevent possible leakage or corrosion.Pl remove the batteries during transportation to prevent it from incorrect operation
WARRANTY: One Year