Hoozhu U10 Diving Lamp Max 900 Lumens LED Light Waterproof 100m
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000 Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: U10
- Material: Aluminum
- Gender: Both Men and Women
- Certification: CE
- Condition: New
- Burn Time: High: 1.2 Hrs, Low: 5.8 Hrs
- Modes: High, Low, Strobe
- Battery: 1X 18650 Li-ion Battery
- Weight: 190 Gram (W/Obattery)
- Transport Package: EVA Gift Box
- Origin: Shenzhen of China
- Type: Diving
- Usage: Diving
- Color: Black
- Customized: Customized
- Model/Name: U11 / LED Light
- Lens: 4mm Clear PC
- Treatment: Hard-Anodizing Type III
- Sizes: 151(L)X50mm(Head Dia.)
- Trademark: HOOZHU
- Specification: CE, RoHS, FCC, SGS
- HS Code: 8513101000
Item No.: U10
Model: Diving Torch
Brightness: Max 900 lumens
Bulb: CREE XM-L 2 LED,
The lifespan of LED: About 50,000 hrs
Color Temperature of LED: 6500k
Three Brightness Levels: High(100%)>Low(30%)>Strobe
Runtime: High: 1.8 hrs Low: 3.8 hrs, SOS: 3.0 hrs
Body Material: Durable Aircraft-grade Aluminum
The angle of Light Beam: 5°light centre beam,110°light periphery beam.
Surface Treatment: Premium alloy with type III hard anodization for resisting seawater erosion.
Body Color: Black/ Red/ Blue
Lens: 4mm Clear PC.
Battery: 18650 Li-ion Battery*1, or 2* CR123 battery
With battery over-discharging protection, polarity reversing protection
Operation Voltage: 2.7 to 4.2V
Waterproof: 80 Meters Underwater
Impact Resistance: 1.5 M
Net Weight: 100 Grams (w/o battery); 157 Grams (w/battery)
Under seawater: 86 Grams (w/battery)
Dimensions: 124mm (Length) * 29.4mm (Dia. of Head)*25.0mm(Dia. of Head)
Battery loading/unloading: Remove the body by turning counter-clckwise
Switch: Middle - Press On/Off to cycle through high,low,strobe,and the lights will turn off after press and hold switch for 2 seconds.
1. The Diving Light with special fixture.It would be damaged if disassembled at your own discretion.
2. Pl inspect the O-rings carefully every time you finished diving and change the broken O-rings when necessary.
3. After every diving,pl clean the flashlight body with fresh water,and store it properly after full dried.
1. Remove the tail by turning counter-clockwise.
2. Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown by the polarity stickers.
3. Mount the tail by turning clockwise.DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET.
1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light is green in the free-load status.
2. Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
3. The indicator light is red if the batter is not fully charged; It will turn green after fully charged.
4. Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the diving light.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
Check closely for cuts, scratches, or an otherwise damaged O-ring or mating lens surface as this can cause the light to flood under pressure. Remove any salt deposits, sand, dirt, or other foreign matter from the O-ring sealing surfaces.
KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
If the light is not to be used for sometime,remove the batteries to prevent possible leakage or corrosion.Pl remove the batteries during transportation to prevent it from incorrect operation
WARRANTY: One Year