CREE LED Xml2 U2 2600 Lm Underwater Photographing Flashlight
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: V13
- Material: Aluminum
- Gender: Both Man and Women
- Burn Time: High: 1.0 Hrs, Low: 5.0 Hrs
- Modes: High, Low, Strobe
- Battery: 1X 32650 Li-ion Battery
- Weight: 140 Gram (W/O Battery)
- Transport Package: EVA Gift Box
- Origin: Shenzhen of China
- Type: Diving Light
- Usage: Diving
- Model/Name: V13 / Diving Video Light
- Lens: 4mm Clear PC
- Treatment: Hard-Anodizing Type III
- Sizes: 124(L)X50mm(Head Dia.)
- Trademark: HOOZHU
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 8513101000
Model: V13 (w/support)
Name: Diving video light (Flashlight)
LED: 4x CREE XML U2(white, 2600 lm), 2x CREE XP-E-NB R2, 2x CREE XP-E- Q4 G2, 2x UV, 2x purple light
Five light: White: 2600 lm, Red: 200 lm, Green: 200 lm, UV: 6W, Purple: 6W
Switch 1: White: High, Low, Strobe, Close.
Switch 2: Red, Purple, Green, UV
BurnTime: High: 1.0 hrs, Low: 5.0 hrs, Strobe: 5.0 hrs,
Waterproof: 100 meters
Material: Aeronautical aluminum
Treatment: Hard-anodizing type III
Lens: 4mm clear PC
Beam Angle: 120 degrees
Voltage: 2.8V to 4.5V.
Battery: 1x 32650 Li-ion battery
Sizes: 143(L)x41(body dia. )x50(head dia. )mm
Weight: 345 g (w/o battery)
1. The diving torch is unique and assembled with special fixture. It would be damaged if disassembled at your own discretion
2. Please inspect the O-rings carefully every time you finished diving and change the broken O-rings when necessary.
3. After every diving, please clean the flashlight body with fresh water, and store it properly after fully dried.
1. Remove the tail by turning counter-clckwise.
2. Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown on the left.
3. Mount the tail by turning clockwise. DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET.
4. Please stop using the battery which has been damaged or old.
5. As usual,the Li-ion battery needs to be scrapped when the charging times of it to reach 300-500 times.
6. Do not use the battery which has been eroded by water.
7. The voltage of the charger must be matched the battery's,also do not use the charger of inferior quality.
8. Please keep the battery in low temperature(below 20 degrees) and dry place if not in use.
1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light is green in the free-load status.
2. Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
3. The indicator light is red if the battery is not fully charged.It will turn green after fully charged.
4. Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the diving light.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
Check closely for cuts, scratches, or otherwise damaged O-Ring or mating lens surface as this can caused the light to flood under pressure.Remove any salt deposits,sand dirt,or other foreign matter from the O-Ring sealing surfaces. KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
If the light is not to be used for some time,remove the batteries to prevent possible leakage or corrosion. Please remove the batteries during transprtation to prevent them from misoperation.
WARRANTY: One Year.