Hoozhu U10 Diving Light CREE Xm-L 2 LED
|FOB Price:||US $0.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||250, 000|
|Transport Package:||EVA Gift Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: U10
- Material: Aluminum
- Gender: Both Man and Women
- Certification: CE
- Condition: New
- Specification: 124mm (Length) * 29.4mm (Dia. of Head)*25.0mm(Dia.
- Type: Diving Light
- Usage: Diving
- Color: Black and Red and Blue
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: HOOZHU
- Origin: China
Model: Diving Torch
Brightness: Max 900 lumens
Bulb: CREE XM-L 2 LED,
The lifespan of LED: About 50,000 hrs
Color Temperature of LED: 6500k
Three Brightness Levels: High(100%)>Low(30%)>Strobe
Runtime: High: 1.8 hrs Low: 3.8 hrs, SOS: 3.0 hrs
Body Material: Durable Aircraft-grade Aluminum
The angle of Light Beam: 5°light centre beam,110°light periphery beam.
Surface Treatment: Premium alloy with type III hard anodization for resisting seawater erosion.
Body Color: Black/ Red/ Blue
Lens: 4mm Clear PC.
Battery: 18650 Li-ion Battery*1, or 2* CR123 battery
With battery over-discharging protection, polarity reversing protection
Operation Voltage: 2.7 to 4.2V
Waterproof: 80 Meters Underwater
Impact Resistance: 1.5 M
Net Weight: 100 Grams (w/o battery); 157 Grams (w/battery)
Under seawater: 86 Grams (w/battery)
Dimensions: 124mm (Length) * 29.4mm (Dia. of Head)*25.0mm(Dia. of Head)
Battery loading/unloading: Remove the body by turning counter-clckwise
Switch: Middle - Press On/Off to cycle through high,low,strobe,and the lights will turn off after press and hold switch for 2 seconds.
1. The structure of U10 diving torch is unique and assembled with special fixture. It would be damaged if disassembled at your own discretion
2. Please inspect the O-rings carefully every time you finished diving and change the broken O-rings when necessary.
3. After every diving, please clean the flashlight body with fresh water, and store it properly after fully dried.
1. Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown on the left.
2. Mount the tail by turning clockwise. DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET.
3. Please stop using the battery which has been damaged or old.
4. As usual,the Li-ion battery needs to be scrapped when the charging times of it to reach 300-500 times.
5. Do not use the battery which has been eroded by water.
6. The voltage of the charger must be matched the battery's,also do not use the charger of inferior quality.
7. Please keep the battery in low temperature(below 20 degrees) and dry place if not in use.
1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light is green in the free-load status.
2. Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
3. The indicator light is red if the battery is not fully charged.It will turn green after fully charged.
4. Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the diving light.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
Check closely for cuts, scratches, or otherwise damaged O-Ring or mating lens surface as this can caused the light to flood under pressure.Remove any salt deposits,sand dirt,or other foreign matter from the O-Ring sealing surfaces. KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
If the light is not to be used for some time,remove the batteries to prevent possible leakage or corrosion. Please remove the batteries during transprtation to prevent them from misoperation.
WARRANTY: One Year.