Hoozhu D12 Diving Light 1000 Lumens Waterproof 100m Diving Flashlight
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||200, 000 Set|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Diving Video Light & Diving Light
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: D12
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery
- Charging type: Rechargeable
- With Light Source: With Light Source
- IP Rating: IP68
- Surface Preparation of Reflecting cup: Premium Alloy with Type III Hard Anodization for
- Certification: RoHS, FCC
- Transport Package: EVA Gift Box
- Origin: China
- Usage: Diving Light
- Switch: Tail Switch
- Runtime: >6H
- Battery Type: 26650 Li-ion Battery
- Material of Reflecting cup: Aluminum
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Trademark: HOOZHU
- Specification: 232(L)x32(body dia. )x56.6(head dia. )mm
Model: Diving Light
Brightness: Max 1000 lumens
Bulb: CREE XM-L2 LED,
The lifespan of LED: About 50,000 hrs
Color Temperature of LED: 6500k
Three Brightness Levels: High(100%)>Low(30%)>Strobe
Runtime: High: 4.0 hrs Low: 7.8 hrs
Body Material: Durable Aircraft-grade Aluminum
The angle of Light Beam: 5°light centre beam,110°light periphery beam.
Surface Treatment: Premium alloy with type III hard anodization for resisting seawater erosion.
Body Color: Black/ Blue
Lens: 4mm clear PC
Battery: 26650 Li-ion Battery *2.
With battery over-discharging protection, polarity reversing protection
Operation Voltage: 5.6 to 8.4V
Waterproof: 100 Meters Underwater/IP68
Impact Resistance: 1.5 M
Net Weight: 295 Grams (w/o battery); 551 Grams (w/battery)
Under seawater: 320 Grams (w/battery)
Dimensions: 232(L)x32(body dia.)x56.6(head dia.)mm
Switch: Tail switch
Operation: Repeated rotation tail within one second to cycle through 3 modes.
1. The structure of D12 diving torch is unique and assembled with special fixture. It would be damaged if disassembled at your own discretion
2. Please inspect the O-rings carefully every time you finished diving and change the broken O-rings when necessary.
3. After every diving, please clean the flashlight body with fresh water, and store it properly after fully dried.
1. Remove the tail by turning counter-clckwise.
2. Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown on the left.
3. Mount the tail by turning clockwise. DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET.
4. Please stop using the battery which has been damaged or old.
5. As usual,the Li-ion battery needs to be scrapped when the charging times of it to reach 300-500 times.
6. Do not use the battery which has been eroded by water.
7. The voltage of the charger must be matched the battery's,also do not use the charger of inferior quality.
8. Please keep the battery in low temperature(below 20 degrees) and dry place if not in use.