U10 LED Torch for Diving Max 900lm and Waterproof 80m
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000 Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: U10
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery
- Charging type: Rechargeable
- With Light Source: With Light Source
- IP Rating: IP68
- Material: Aluminum
- Model/Name: U10 Diving Flashlight
- Burn Time: High: 2hrs, Low: 5 Hrs
- Modes: High, Low, Strobe
- Battery: 1X 18650 Li-ion Battery
- Weight: 100gram (W/O Battery
- Transport Package: EVA Gift Box
- Origin: Shenzhen of China
- Usage: Diving
- Switch: Back Push (on/off)
- Runtime: High: 2hrs, Low: 5 Hrs
- Battery Type: Lithium Battery
- Material of Reflecting cup: Metallic
- Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC
- LED: 1X CREE Xml U2, Max 900 Lumens
- Lens: 4 Clear PC
- Treatment: Hard-Anodizing Type III
- Sizes: 132(L)X28mm(Head Dia.)
- Trademark: HOOZHU
- Specification: CE, RoHS, FCC, SGS
- HS Code: 8513101000
Model No.:U10 Diving Light
LED: CREE XM-L U2 (Max 900 lumens)
Color Temperature: 6500k
Runtime: High: 90 min, Low: 150min, SOS: 120 min
Three Brightness Levels: High(100%)>Low(30%)>SOS>Off
Body Material: Durable Aircraft-grade Aluminum
Angle of Light Beam: 16°
Surface Treatment: Premium Hard-anodizing
Color: Black/ Red/ Blue
Battery: 1*18650 Battery
With battery over-discharging protection, polarity reversing protection
Operation Voltage: 3V to 4.2V
Waterproof: 80 Meters Underwater
Dimensions: 132mm (Length) * 28mm (Dia. of Head)
Impact Resistance: 1.5 M
Weight: 105 Grams (Without Batteries); 138 Grams (With Batteries)
Underwater Weight: 65 Grams (With Batteries)
1. The diving torch is unique and assembled with special fixture. It would be damaged if disassembled at your own discretion
2. Please inspect the O-rings carefully every time you finished diving and change the broken O-rings when necessary.
3. After every diving, please clean the flashlight body with fresh water, and store it properly after fully dried.
1. Remove the tail by turning counter-clckwise.
2. Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown on the left.
3. Mount the tail by turning clockwise. DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET.
4. Please stop using the battery which has been damaged or old.
5. As usual,the Li-ion battery needs to be scrapped when the charging times of it to reach 300-500 times.
6. Do not use the battery which has been eroded by water.
7. The voltage of the charger must be matched the battery's,also do not use the charger of inferior quality.
8. Please keep the battery in low temperature(below 20 degrees) and dry place if not in use.
1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light is green in the free-load status.
2. Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
3. The indicator light is red if the battery is not fully charged.It will turn green after fully charged.
4. Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the diving light.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
Check closely for cuts, scratches, or otherwise damaged O-Ring or mating lens surface as this can caused the light to flood under pressure.Remove any salt deposits,sand dirt,or other foreign matter from the O-Ring sealing surfaces. KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
If the light is not to be used for some time,remove the batteries to prevent possible leakage or corrosion. Please remove the batteries during transprtation to prevent them from misoperation.
WARRANTY: One Year.