Hoozhu Hu33 Canister LED Torch Light Split Type Max 4000 Lumens Waterproof 120m Diving Light
|FOB Price:||US $0.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000 Per Month|
|Transport Package:||EVA Gift Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HU33
- Material: Aluminum
- Size: M
- Color: Black+Blue
- Customized: Customized
- Model/Name: LED Torch Light for Diving
- Lens: 6mm Clear PC
- Treatment: Hard-Anodizing Type III
- Lumens: Max 4000 Lm
- Trademark: HOOZHU
- Origin: Shenzhen of China
- Type: Diving Light
- Usage: Diving
- Gender: Both Man and Women
- Certification: CE
- Condition: New
- Burn Time: High: 1.5 Hrs, Low: 5.0 Hrs
- Modes: High, Low, Strobe
- Battery: 2X 32650 Li-ion Battery
- Weight: 976 Gram (W/O Battery)
- Specification: CE, RoHS, FCC, SGS
- HS Code: 8513101000
1. Model: HU33
2. Name: Canister Dive Light (Canister LED Torch Light)
3. LED:CREE XM-L 2 (White light)
4. Brightness: Max 4000 Lumens
5.Led color temperature: 6500k.
6. Modes:High, Low, Strobe
7.Burn time:1.5 hrs (high), 5.0 hrs (Low)
8. Waterproof:100 meters
9. Material:Aeronautical aluminum
11. Treatment :Hard-anodizing type III
12. Lens: 6mm clear PC
13. Battry:2X 32650 Li-ion battery
14. Sizes: 43(body dia. ), 65(head dia. )mm, 1630mm(L)
15. Weight: 976g (w/o battery), 1253G(w/batteries)
16. Switch:Middle - Press On/Off to cycle through high, low, strobe, the lights will turn off after press and hold the switch for 2 seconds.
1. The Diving Light with special fixture.It would be damaged if disassembled at your own discretion.
2. Pl inspect the O-rings carefully every time you finished diving and change the broken O-rings when necessary.
3. After every diving,pl clean the flashlight body with fresh water,and store it properly after full dried.
1. Remove the tail by turning counter-clockwise.
2. Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown by the polarity stickers.
3. Mount the tail by turning clockwise.DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET.
1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light is green in the free-load status.
2. Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
3. The indicator light is red if the batter is not fully charged; It will turn green after fully charged.
4.Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the diving light.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
Check closely for cuts, scratches, or an otherwise damaged O-ring or mating lens surface as this can cause the light to flood under pressure. Remove any salt deposits, sand, dirt, or other foreign matter from the O-ring sealing surfaces.
KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
If the light is not to be used for sometime,remove the batteries to prevent possible leakage or corrosion.Pl remove the batteries during transportation to prevent it from incorrect operation
WARRANTY: One Year