Diving Equipments 2600 Lumens LED Torch with Five Color Light for Diving Video
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000 Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: V13
- Lighting Period (H): 1-2
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery
- Material: Aluminum
- Battery Type: 1*32650 Battery
- Model/Name: V13 / Diving Video Light
- Lens: 4mm Clear PC
- Treatment: Hard-Anodizing Type III
- Sizes: 124(L)X50mm(Head Dia.)
- Type: Diving Light
- Trademark: HOOZHU
- Specification: Passed CE, RoHS and FCC certificates
- HS Code: 8513101000
- Bulb Type: LED
- Charging Type: Rechargeable
- Light Range: >100m
- With Light Source: With Light Source
- Waterproof Rating: Waterproof 100m
- Burn Time: High: 1.0 Hrs, Low: 5.0 Hrs
- Modes: High, Low, Strobe
- Battery: 1X 32650 Li-ion Battery
- Weight: 140 Gram (W/O Battery)
- Usage: Diving
- Transport Package: EVA Gift Box
- Origin: Shenzhen of China
Name: Diving video light (LED Torch for Diving video)
LED: 4x CREE XML U2(white, 2600 lm), 2x CREE XP-E-NB R2, 2x CREE XP-E- Q4 G2,2x UV,2x purple light
Five light: White:2600 lm,Red:200 lm,Green:200 lm,UV:6W,Purple: 6W
Switch 1: White: High,Low,Strobe,Close.
Switch 2: Red,Purple,Green,UV
BurnTime: High: 1.0 hrs, Low: 5.0 hrs, Strobe: 5.0 hrs,
Waterproof: 100 meters
Material: Aeronautical aluminum
Treatment: Hard-anodizing type III
Lens: 4mm clear PC
Beam Angle: 120 degrees
Voltage: 2.8V to 4.5V.
Battery: 1x 32650 Li-ion battery
Sizes: 143(L)x41(body dia.)x50(head dia.)mm
Weight: 345 g (w/o battery)
1.The V13 Diving Video Light with special fixture.It would be damaged if disassembled at
your own discretion.
2.Pl inspect the O-rings carefully every time you finished diving and change the broken O-rings when necessary.
3.After every diving,pl clean the flashlight body with fresh water,and store it properly after full dried.
1.Remove the tail by turning counter-clockwise.
2.Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown by the polarity stickers.
3.Mount the tail by turning clockwise.DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET.
1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light is green
in the free-load status.
2. Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
3. The indicator light is red if the batter is not fully charged; It will turn green after fully charged.
4.Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the diving light.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
Check closely for cuts, scratches, or an otherwise damaged O-ring or mating lens surface as this can cause the light to flood under pressure. Remove any salt deposits, sand, dirt, or other foreign matter from the O-ring sealing surfaces.
KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
If the light is not to be used for sometime,remove the batteries to prevent possible leakage or corrosion.Pl remove the batteries during transportation to prevent it from incorrect operation
WARRANTY: One year