Hoozhu D30 3000lm and Watrproof 100m LED Light for Dive
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000 Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: D30
- Emitting Color: Cool White
- Application: Diving
- Lampshade Material: Aluminum
- Technics: Type III Hard Anodization
- Model/Name: D30 /LED Torch for Diving
- Burn Time: High: 2 Hrs, Low: 5 Hrs
- Modes: High, Low, Strobe
- Battery: 2X 32650 Li-ion Battery
- Usage: Diving
- Transport Package: EVA Gift Box
- Origin: Shenzhen of China
- IP Rating: IP68
- With Light Source: With Light Source
- Lamp Body Material: Aluminum
- Style: Modern simplism style
- Certification: CE, FCC, Roes
- LED: 3X CREE Xml U4
- Lens: 6 Clear PC
- Treatment: Hard-Anodizing Type III
- Type: Diving Light
- Trademark: HOOZHU
- Specification: CE, RoHS, FCC
- HS Code: 8513101000
1. Model: D30
2. Name: Diving light (LED Torch for Diving)
3. LED: 3x CREE XML U4
4. Brightness: 3000 Lumens
5. Modes: High,Low,Strobe
6. BurnTime: 2.0 hrs (high), 5.0 hrs (Low),5.0 hrs (Strobe)
7. Waterproof: 120 meters
8. Material: Aeronautical aluminum
9. Treatment: Hard-anodizing type III
10. Color: Black/Blue
11. Lens: 6mm clear PC
12. Voltage: 6.5V to 8.9V
13. Battery: 2x 32650 Li-ion battery
14. Sizes: 234(L)x34(body dia.)x80(head dia.)mm
15. Weight: 568g (w/o battery)
16. Switch: Tail switch
17. Operation: Repeated to switch ON/OFF within one second to cycle through 3 modes.
1.The Diving Light with special fixture.It would be damaged if disassembled at your own discretion.
2.Pl inspect the O-rings carefully every time you finished diving and change the broken O-rings when necessary.
3.After every diving,pl clean the flashlight body with fresh water,and store it properly after full dried.
1.Remove the tail by turning counter-clockwise.
2.Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown by the polarity stickers.
3.Mount the tail by turning clockwise.DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET.
1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light is green in the free-load status.
2. Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
3. The indicator light is red if the batter is not fully charged; It will turn green after fully charged.
4.Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the diving light.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
Check closely for cuts, scratches, or an otherwise damaged O-ring or mating lens surface as this can cause the light to flood under pressure. Remove any salt deposits, sand, dirt, or other foreign matter from the O-ring sealing surfaces.
KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
If the light is not to be used for sometime,remove the batteries to prevent possible leakage or corrosion.Pl remove the batteries during transportation to prevent it from incorrect operation
WARRANTY: One Year