D11 LED Flashlight L Max 1000lm Waterproof 120m LED Torch
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30, 000 Per Month|
|Transport Package:||EVA Gift Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: D11
- Material: Aluminum
- Size: M
- Color: Blackr
- Customized: Customized
- Model /Name: D11 Diving LED Flashlight
- Max Brightness: 1000 Lm
- Structure Material: Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Battery: 2X 18650 Li-ion Battery
- Weight: 395 Gram W/O Battery
- Specification: CE, RoHS, FCC, SGS
- HS Code: 8513101000
- Type: Diving Light
- Usage: Diving
- Gender: Both Men and Women
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, FCC.SGS
- Condition: New
- LED: CREE Xml2
- Modes: High, Low, Strobe
- Treatment: Hard-Anodizing Type III
- Sizes: 234(L)*60(Dia. of Head)
- Trademark: HOOZHU
- Origin: Shenzhen of China
1. Item NO.: D11
2. Model: Led Diving Torch
3. LED: CREE XML2
4. Brightness:1000 Lumens (Dive equipment)
6. Burn time:2 hrs (High) ,8.2 hrs(Low)
7. Waterproof:100 meters
8. Structure material: Aeronautical aluminu
9. Treatment: Hard-anodizing type III
10. Lens: 6mm clear PC
11. Battery:2x 18650 Li- ion battery.
12. Sizes:234(L)x24.5(body dia.)x60(head dia.)mm
13. Weight:395 gram (w/o battery)
14. ON/OFF:Tail switch
operation:Repeated to switch ON/OFF within one second to cycle through 3 modes.
1. The Diving Light with special fixture.It would be damaged if disassembled at your own discretion.
2. Pl inspect the O-rings carefully every time you finished diving and change the broken O-rings when necessary.
3. After every diving,pl clean the flashlight body with fresh water,and store it properly after full dried.
1. Remove the tail by turning counter-clockwise.
2. Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown by the polarity stickers.
3. Mount the tail by turning clockwise.DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET.
1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light is green in the free-load status.
2. Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
3. The indicator light is red if the batter is not fully charged; It will turn green after fully charged.
4.Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the diving light.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
Check closely for cuts, scratches, or an otherwise damaged O-ring or mating lens surface as this can cause the light to flood under pressure. Remove any salt deposits, sand, dirt, or other foreign matter from the O-ring sealing surfaces.
KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
If the light is not to be used for sometime,remove the batteries to prevent possible leakage or corrosion.Pl remove the batteries during transportation to prevent it from incorrect operation
WARRANTY: One Year