Hoozhu Hv33 Canister Diving Video Light Four Color Light Max 4000lm Underwater 100m Diving Light LED Flashlight
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000 Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Aluminum Gift Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HV33
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery
- Charging type: Rechargeable
- With Light Source: With Light Source
- IP Rating: Waterproof 120m
- Surface Preparation of Reflecting cup: Smooth
- Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC, SGS
- Burn Time: High: 1.5 Hrs, Low: 5.0 Hrs
- Modes: High, Low, Strobe
- Battery: 2X 32650 Li-ion Battery
- Weight: 800 Gram (W/O Battery)
- Specification: CE, RoHS, FCC, SGS
- HS Code: 8513101000
- Usage: Diving
- Switch: Soft-touch Switch
- Runtime: 5H
- Battery Type: Lithium Battery
- Material of Reflecting cup: Aluminum
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Model/Name: Canister Diving Video Torch
- Lens: 6mm Clear PC
- Treatment: Hard-Anodizing Type III
- Lumens: Max 4000 Lm
- Trademark: HOOZHU
- Origin: Shenzhen of China
1. Item No.: HV33
2. Name: Canister Diving Video Light (Canister Dive LED Torch)
3. LED: 4x CREE XML L2 LED(Max 4000 lm), 2x CREE XP-E-N3 Purple light(Wavelength: 395-400nm), 2x 4. Green Light LED(Watelength: 520-525nm),2x Red Light LED.
5. Four colors of light: White:4000 lm,Red:200 lm,Green:200 lm,,Purple: 6W
6. Switch 1: White: High,Low,Strobe,Close.
7. Switch 2: White,Red,Green,Purple,Close
8. Color Temperature:White(4500-5000K),
9. Beam Angle: 140 degrees
10. Burn Time: 2.0 hrs (H), 7.0 hrs(Mid), Strobe 7.0 hrs(Low)
11. Waterproof: 120 meters
12. Material: Aeronautical aluminum
13. Color: Black/Blue
14. Treatment: Hard-anodizing type III
15. Lens: 6mm clear PC
16. Battery: 26650 Li-ion Battery*2.
17. Sizes: 43mm(body dia.), 60(head dia.)mm,1630mm(L)
18. Voltage: 5.6V to 8.4V
19. Weight:1180g (w/batteries),
1. The Diving Light with special fixture.It would be damaged if disassembled at your own discretion.
2. Pl inspect the O-rings carefully every time you finished diving and change the broken O-rings when necessary.
3. After every diving,pl clean the flashlight body with fresh water,and store it properly after full dried.
1.Remove the tail by turning counter-clockwise.
2.Remove used batteries and replace with fresh batteries as shown by the polarity stickers.
3. Mount the tail by turning clockwise.DO NOT ACTIVATE IT YET.
1. Plug the charger in the wall power socket, the indicator light is green in the free-load status.
2. Put the battery in the slot of the charger.
3. The indicator light is red if the batter is not fully charged; It will turn green after fully charged.
4.Take out the fully charged battery and use them in the diving light.
SCUBA DIVING APPLICATION
Check closely for cuts, scratches, or an otherwise damaged O-ring or mating lens surface as this can cause the light to flood under pressure. Remove any salt deposits, sand, dirt, or other foreign matter from the O-ring sealing surfaces.
KEEP THE THREADS, O-RING GROOVE LUBRICATED WITH SILICONE GREASE.
If the light is not to be used for sometime,remove the batteries to prevent possible leakage or corrosion.Pl remove the batteries during transportation to prevent it from incorrect operation
WARRANTY: One Year